cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help

BKS1977
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please, I bought a $15 + tax $17 data add-on an hour ago but my mobile data still not working. Can someone please help.

5 REPLIES 5

@BKS1977 wrote:

Please, I bought a $15 + tax $17 data add-on an hour ago but my mobile data still not working. Can someone please help.

Did you add $15 to your account before going through the steps to pruchase the add-on?  If not, that procedure does not purchase the add-oon and would only add $15 to your Public Mobile account balance. If you now have an extra $15 balance in your Public Mobile account,  go back and purchase the add-on.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BKS1977 

One other thing to check... when you log back into My Account, do you see your Data Add-on actually listed there under "My Data & Add-ons"?

@BKS1977   sorry, i missed the original question..    😞

you tried rebooted the phone?  did My Account showing your newly purchased Data Addons on the overview page?  Transaction history also confirmed that ?

Worst case, i guess you have to open a ticket as suggested by @BlueB 

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BKS1977 

Sorry to hear... you may want to try accessing wifi if it's available or tether off a friend or family member in the meantime. Hopefully the issues @softech mentioned gets resolved sooner than later for you.

An alternative is to contact a Moderator if it's truly urgent in case they can assist with anything (via chatbot, lower-right corner, or message them here).  With system issues though, it's a tough one.  Fingers crossed for you!  🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

yes, there is an activation issue today..

from another member who got the answer from mod:

- looks like it's a nationwide issue with account creation but should be solved within 24 hours.

and you phone should activate soon

Need Help? Let's chat.