cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Flash Sale Promotion Applied

lstoop
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up on May 7th for the "free month" flash sale. Activated my sim on May 9th without realizing it needed a special activation link to sign up. Didn't receive the email with the activation link until today (May 13th). 

Any chance the promotion could be applied to my account? Would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your help in advance. 

8 REPLIES 8

@gwongvanbc 

It was mentioned by pm that the credit would be applied after the promotion ended. You are the second person to report it was applied on friday so it looks like 7 days is the benchmark on this particular promotion. Thanks for reporting back in!

gwongvanbc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just an update for those who signed up during the promotion, I just received my 2nd month credit ($25) on my account.  I registered my email early May, and then activated on May 15, and received the credit today.  I did send the moderators a request and I was told it could be as late as 3 days prior to the next month's billing before the credit is applied, but it looks like it took 2 weeks for mine.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lstoop 

The promotion is for the second month free. So wait till your renewal date for the second month. If it's not there by then you should contact a moderator to apply it 

@lstoop wrote:

I signed up on May 7th for the "free month" flash sale. Activated my sim on May 9th without realizing it needed a special activation link to sign up. Didn't receive the email with the activation link until today (May 13th). 

Any chance the promotion could be applied to my account? Would be much appreciated.

Thank you for your help in advance. 

What was the special activation link?

If it was just the standard activate.publicmobile.ca site, I would not worry about it. The terms of the promotion are only that you had to signup May 5 to 7th and activate online before the end of May 22nd. There's was no condition about using some special activation portal.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Don't rush contacting moderators yet, if you don't get it within 30 days from opening amount please do contact them

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@lstoop 

Some customers got reminder emails today about signing up before May 22.  A

s long as you meet the requirements (ie. signed up email address between May 5-7) and acticvated SIM card before May 22, you should receive the 2nd month free credit within 30 days.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try contacting a moderator by submitting a ticket.  Click on the question mark on the bottom right.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@lstoop you can contact the moderators here and ask them to apply it.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It may take the 24 to 48 hours to return your message. 

Need Help? Let's chat.