cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOBODY answer I need service my parents are sick I need to contact them, No Service.

lili80
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good afternoon, sorry for capital letters but I am really disapointed as a customer we had the same issues with this company in the past I been trying by phone now is day 7, nobody knows what to do, I have been trying to reach someone in this comunity and nobody answer, my parents depend on me, they need to be in contact with me every day.

I ask my mother's recovery password and now 4 days have gone and no email, no password, no answer.

I trust in this company because my father is been a loyal customer for 6 years, that is why I choose this company. I ask for a new line today, I have received the new chip, I activated it, Pay For the Service and I can not use it, it say no founds and how is that posible is just pay and the money is gone from my bank account, so fast....

Please if someone have empathy for my parents they have medical condition, I need to be in contact with them, please help me.

Best regards

13 REPLIES 13

vsah
That's great that you've had a good experience but the mods should have the decency to say that there are long delays right now and give a warning to all.jew customers before they port their number over. I've been waiting on an important call for days now which I've probably missed; this wouldn't have happened if I had some warning of the delays.

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nskyline wrote:

Seems to be a reoccuring theme, the "tell the moderators, they can do anything!"..."but you might have to wait days for a simple response"

That's because they decided to launch a hugely popular promotion at the same time that the activation portal took a complete dump (and seem to be completely unable to fix it).  So the mods are overwhelmed with countless support requests.  I know you just joined up and you're (understandably) frustrated with the poor service times at the moment, but having been here since November myself I can assure you that it's not indicative of normal service levels around here.  Everybody is scrambling around like a chicken with its head cut off right now, and as such, customers suffer.  But during normal, non-broken-activation-portal times (which is the majority of the time), the mods actually DO do an excellent job of fixing problems correctly, and quickly (I don't think I've ever had a mod take longer than an hour to get back to me during non-busted times).

If the the way mod works posted in forum is true, then sending multiple message hours later, it will move back to the end of the queue.    So the best way is send few times if you are afraid it will got lose.  Which it seems it happens.   Only do it at the same time, not hours later, it will move you back.  

This is why the ticket system is important, so you know if its lost and track status.  Since the owner is so tech savy, this idea should be up long time ago.

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's because the go to response is message mods. That's really the only answer to any account issues. Only questions like how do I port my number can be answered here. 

nskyline

Seems to be a reoccuring theme, the "tell the moderators, they can do anything!"..."but you might have to wait days for a simple response"

lili80

Good afternoon, I have tried since 2 days ago, nobody no moderators answer to me.

thanks for your help

As mentioned above sending mods a private mail seems the only thing that works with resetting passwords , everything with the promotion chaos is messed and for now only mods can help with this situation. As well use fongo to make calls . But please please don't bother sending emails to anyone a private mail to any mod with all your info will resolve your issue .

Ottawatech
Your phone unlocked ? You shouldn't be having problems with the service. What plan are you picking and maybe your not on a plan or doing something wrong...

lili80

Good afternoon, yes I received, we received the new chip, we activated the same way we did in the past we own 5 public mobile chip, register did everything, we activate chip, and pay to have service, the money dissapear fron bank account but we do not have service I am not telling lies we need to in contact with my parents they have health issues, stroke, surgery among others. In my Mother's phone line is imposible to get the recovery password I have sent like 20 email asking the password and nothing. So as you can see I do not know what to do. I really appreciate any help, my parents depend on me and I can not comunicate with them.

Thanks in advance 

Ottawatech
What plan do you have ? There should be no reason why you can't get it to work.
You may not be on the right plan but I'm sure what you are doing to not get Service

Ottawatech
I'm sure we can fix that problem.

You got new SIM card and new number ?
Is your phone unlocked ? Have you been a customer with public moblie before? Did you change numbers to new number?

You have recover email or friend/family number that you give so you can recover if you forget your passwords ?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

can you install fongo.com app its a free canadian number that you can call them and them  while on wifi.

did you loginto self serve?  what does your plan say what is the available funds?

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Sorry to hear that.
Did you tried sending a private msg to mod dept
Add following details
Email address
Phonenumber
Sim card serial number
Detailed explaination of issue

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Also are you able to login in self serve?

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.