cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW PM USER

onjelina
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new PM user as of a couple or hours ago. Already I am having trouble. I have been charged twice once for the orginal plan (a plan I never wanted, but there was confusion when switching from computer to phone when activating my account) and the second time for a plan edit. I havent even used PM and am already out over $200.00. I'm feeling pretty frustrated at this point and am just seeking some customer service support for clarification. 

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@onjelina You shouldn't have changed you plan after activating. There is a known bug that puts some customers on a wrong plan.

Anyways, send a private message to the Moderator_Team with you ph# and account#. They will get back to you shortly.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM. Sorry to hear that you've run into issues.

You need help from the moderator team to sort your account problems.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, plan you want to sign up for, description of your problem etc.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.