cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My voicemail is not working and people get a Line Busy message when they try to call me

Clara2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have access to my voicemail and it had been working for a while but it seems to have stopped without cause. I have played around with the setting trying to reactivate it and it does seem to have a greeting and looks like it is active on the back end but it doesn't seem to actually be connected to my number.

Calling my number and letting it ring results in a "line busy" signal instead of my voicemail.

I've tried submitting a ticket but I am unable to as it gives me a 404 error code.

3 REPLIES 3

@Clara2 

Dial the following two codes to clear / reset any conditional call forwards that might have been inadvertently changed:

##21#

##004#

Then test calling your number again to see if voicemail picks up if you don't answer.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Clara2 wrote:

I have access to my voicemail and it had been working for a while but it seems to have stopped without cause. I have played around with the setting trying to reactivate it and it does seem to have a greeting and looks like it is active on the back end but it doesn't seem to actually be connected to my number.

Calling my number and letting it ring results in a "line busy" signal instead of my voicemail.

I've tried submitting a ticket but I am unable to as it gives me a 404 error code.

@Clara2 Check if you have do not disturb or call forward is on

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Try contacting them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

In a meeting check your forwarding settings on calling setup. 

Best if you whipped it all out and let the system repopulate it. If it's still not working try adding manually any other voicemail number

Here is a nice list to choose from

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N... 

Need Help? Let's chat.