cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My plan will not renew/

theometcalf2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, I got a text that my plan hadn't renewed automatically as I hadn't paid. When I went online however and logged in, it said that I had already paid and that I had no amount due, but there was a message also saying my account was suspended. I tried just paying anyway and I got an alert saying that I had already paid for that month.

I am confused because my plan is suspended, yet I have paid and owe no money. I have no idea what to do because it doesn't make any sense. 

5 REPLIES 5

@theometcalf2 wrote:

Yes my plan usually renews today, but no none of my services are working, despite me having paid. 

@theometcalf2 

Plans are 30 days at Public Mobile, not monthly. So you will see your renewal date fluctuate.

Do you see a resume/reactivate button on your Self Serve to select?

If not, try reporting your phone lost/stolen, then going back in and resuming service.

Topping up manually by $1, can sometimes trigger a reactivation as well.

Remember to reboot throughout these processes.

@theometcalf2 wrote:

Yes my plan usually renews today, but no none of my services are working, despite me having paid. 

Could be an autopay failure. Can you go into self service and make a manual payment for the cost of your plan. Choose other from the drop down menu. Then hit button  reactivate button if there is one.

theometcalf2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@theometcalf2 

Are you up for renewal? If yes, are all your services working? If yes then ignore these messages. These are the normal messages at renewal.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@theometcalf2 

if your service is still working just ignore that message,

If you autopay failed or past your renewal,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

Need Help? Let's chat.