cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone isn't receiving phones or textes intermittently

AAAGlobal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had my customers tell me they called and sent text messages 2 separate customers one called twice and one sent a txt. The phone calls didn't go to voicemail the customer was told "Caller could not be reached call back late" or something similar could someone check into this for me or who do I call for techsupport?

10 REPLIES 10

@gpixel wrote:

@AAAGlobal I suggest you move to a more reliable company. you shouldn't be using this service for your business...

@gpixel  No such company: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

I would never use this company as a business phone. especially when I can claim the phone bill on my taxes. having to rely on mods for important account issues is not ideal. 

@TheGx yessssss

And let's underline that the issue may be with either or even both providers and the service in the area, it's just best to contact moderators and let them figure it out. I would honestly suggest the the callers do the same

@gpixel 

I find pm very reliable

All networks get affected by glitches, and Telus addresses those issues for the sake of their service so we benefit from it. The only issue is 3g only calling and different support model. I don't even see throttled speed as an issue so as far as I see I'm getting a lot for much less

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AAAGlobal :Public Mobile just as reliable as any other provider, of all the people in know using Public none of them had any issues for years now, hopefully your issue gets resolved soon.

I don't think any other service provider would be able to help you any faster with the problem you said having, just imagine calling them and dealing with some service rep who had to put you on hold until they find a technician or engineer or supervisor, then maybe tell you they'll call you back or whatever - who knows how long you'd be on hold for.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

If op was not reachable it would go directly to voicemail

This is something else

Could be on pm side or the callers' side.

@AAAGlobal do you know who are their providers? 

It may be network that was down on their or your side

Get the times and their numbers and contact moderators

Would be great if they could send you screenshot of their sms messages

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@AAAGlobal I suggest you move to a more reliable company. you shouldn't be using this service for your business...

Hoserdave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Also, Try the old reboot method.  Sometimes my phone needs a refresh every now and again.

Doesn't hurt!

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

For technical support you have to contact the moderator team by writing them private message by clicking the envelope button in top right corner of this page.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AAAGlobal  - Everyone here is a customer like you.  Any chance you were in a location that had a bad signal at the time?  Underground, or in a dead spot in a building?

That said, calls should have gone to voicemail, and texts would have been saved and sent later.

You can open a ticket with moderator team (staff) by clicking on the chat bubble in lower right corner.  Follow the prompts to open a ticket. If there is a technical problem, they are the only ones that can help sort it out.

Need Help? Let's chat.