cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is not working

jmazumbu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have setup my account last week, on October 20, 2016. Phone is still not working. Received confirmation email that my account is active, $53 was deducted from my card right away. My phone says public mobile on it but there is no phone service. Also when I try to login in my account - it tells me "your login attempt failed. try again". I have been receiving that message since the first day I tried to get into my account. Please let me know what I can do to solve this issue as the money has been taken on the first day on october 20, 2016 and I am still not able to receive/make phone calls on my phone.

4 REPLIES 4

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@JaK Smiley Tongue

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @jmazumbu;

Sorry to hear you are having troubles getting started. Looks like you will need the help of one of our super moderators, hang tight they should reply shortly. @Shazia_K

EDIT: Shazia beat me to it, you are in good hands @jmazumbu

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @jmazumbu

Welcome to Public Mobile, 

I'm sorry to hear about the activation issue, the activation failed somehow, however, I was able to quickly fix it. 

Can you insert your SIM card in your phone and test your service? 

Please also create your self-serve account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @jmazumbu,

Sorry to hear about the issues.  I will alert our moderator @Shazia_K to look into this and help you.  Please provide her the info she asks for via a private message. 

I noticed that you said you paid $53, so I assume you selected a 30-day plan.  Do check out the current super awesome 90-day plan that everyone is talking about.  It just went live yesterday.

Need Help? Let's chat.