cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is not connecting

ikem_ikem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

since I ran out of data my phone has not been connecting even though I have top up. This I have been experiencing since last week. I only use the phone with wifi can someone help me please. 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ikem_ikem wrote:

Hi,

since I ran out of data my phone has not been connecting even though I have top up. This I have been experiencing since last week. I only use the phone with wifi can someone help me please. 

If you dial 611 and it starts in to asking for money then the account is suspended. Maybe log in to the self-serve and see what's happening. If you have sufficient Available Funds to cover the plan cost then click the reactivate button.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ikem_ikem wrote:

Hi,

Can you give us more details? Can you make calls and text? Did you run out of data so you topped up? What do you mean by top up .... did you buy a data add on? Does it show in self service that you have data?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ikem_ikem , when you say not connecting I assume you mean mobile data is not working?  Even if you run out of data, the phone will still connect to the network provided the account is not in suspension.  If you topped up to buy an add-on, that is a two step process.  See the following guide.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ikem_ikem wrote:

Hi,

Login to your account.

What is the amount of available fund in your account?

If it is the amount you added, you have not purchase your add-on yet, now use the available fund to purchase your add-on.  But read the following on the options you have after running out of data.

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change. Login to your account. Select the Plan and add-ons tab and click on the Change Plan button.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right corner. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option. This is a good option if you need a small amount of data occasionally. Data add-on does not have expiry date. Unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle.Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current billing cycle if (option 2) you renew your plan early with moderator assistant or (option 1) change plan now.

Need Help? Let's chat.