cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone doesnt work

spitnut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
My phone doesnt have talk, text, or data yet my bank account was already charged the money. On top of that i cant login to my self serve account and when i hit forgot password and enter in email it says not verified even though i know i have verified. Please help!
5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Welcome to Public Mobile, @spitnut!  Please give us a brief update to let us know that all is well after rebooting.  Thanks @Mary_M!  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @spitnut

Sorry to hear about this.

Everything has been resolved - please power cycle your phone and test your services. You should be able to make calls, send texts and use your data.

Also, you do not have a self-serve account, therefor you will need to create one. Please visit https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ and follow the steps.

I hope this helps!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

spitnut
Thanks

skidoomaster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@spitnut It sounds like you need some help from the community moderators @Shazia_K @Mary_M to access your account and get your phone up and running. You should be able to send one of them a private message tomorrow morning once they come online.

Hope this helps.

lirobert

1) Does your phone say you are on the Public Mobile network? You might need to fiddle around with the APN settings to get data.

2) You might need to port your number over

3) You need to get a new number from PM if you didn't port

Need Help? Let's chat.