cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: My number has not ported

@joelmine wrote:

I already did 3 hours ago and still no one has replied. THis is just crap. with this kind of serivce PM should be giving their serives for 90% cheaper. They alre almost same as the competitors who have a call center. There is very little difference in price. 

I understand your frustration and I agree 3 hours is too long to wait during business hours for a no service issue. @Moderator_Team please help this customer ASAP 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Its not just too long to wait. The problem is i work for one of the biggest banks in Toronto as head of one of their support channels. And I am missing many important phone calls. My boss was realy upset with me this morning as I could not be reached. He has asked me never to use services like this. I tried explaining that its a telus sister company and he would not buy it. He said things like this have never happened to him. This is the 2nd time it is happening to me. It happened when i ported my number over. I did not have serivces for over a day and a half. 

Highlighted

Maybe start a new thread to get more visibility on your issue. Not sure what else I can tell you. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

Maybe start a new thread to get more visibility on your issue. Not sure what else I can tell you. 

There is nothing else we can tell them.  All issues are dealt with through private message and are treated in the order they are received.

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted

Maybe no service issues should take priority. Seems like common sense to me. 

Highlighted
Oracle

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

Even with a call centre you don't get ranked by a priority system it is the same as here get in line treated when the next available person gets to you in the order you enter the line

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted

Generally not waiting over 3 hours on the phone

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The last time i waited for 2 days for someone to get back to me. I have never waited for 2 days when calling any call center for any company i have dealt with in the world. So there is obviously a huge difference when there is a call center. 

Highlighted

Please try and be patient, you’ve done all you can do. We’ve tagged and you’ve sent a private message, so hang tight. Please keep us updated periodically. I’m sorry again 😞

Highlighted

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Rockdaddy22 wrote:

Even with a call centre you don't get ranked by a priority system it is the same as here get in line treated when the next available person gets to you in the order you enter the line

Maybe we should change the way the world works, or just keep doing the same. 

Need Help? Let's chat.