cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Plan Is Going To Deactivate TODAY, Not Sure The Reason Why

caleblee123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, I am in need of help.

PM text told me my credit card was expired so I updated it, however, it still tells me my acocunt is suspended so I am not sure if the new payment went through or not. I am VERY worried because I do not want to lose this plan. Says my payment has to be made by today to keep my plan.

Thank you in Advance,

Caleb

6 REPLIES 6

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Moderators can help. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@caleblee123 if you are super worried, you could top up manually ie add the needed funds minus any rewards you have. 

But as others said if you have service, and autopay is enabled you should be fine .  Only get woried  if you lose service.  

What I did on my last renewal is add funds and then asked mods to renew a day early.( This was when there were some renewal issues a while back). This should not be nessisary now, but just trying to give you some additional options.

@caleblee123, there is a known system glitch that does show incorrect info sometimes. But if your service is still working then please check your online account tomorrow. 

If it still doesn't look correct then please contact the moderator team as suggested above. 

The mods are really good here, they will fix your issue if you still need help tomorrow. 

Thanks. 

caleblee123

Yes, the plan renewal is today. I will check back tomorrow. Thank you. Im just worried about the fact that it didnt charge the credit card yet either so I ma not sure if the payment went through or not. Hopefully they will realize my issue and not deactivate my plan.

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Hi @caleblee123 is your plan renewal day or new billing cycle date today ?

if so and if your service is working fine then please wait till tomorrow to check your account online again and see if everything looks good. Sometimes, due to a system glitch this could happen. 

If your renewal date is not today or if your service is not working then please send a private message to @CS_Agent. In your message please include:

- explaination of your issue

- your phone number 

- your account number. 

Hope this helps. 

StickySituation

Try sending a private message to the moderator team. They are usually very quick in clearing up issues!

Need Help? Let's chat.