Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
16 REPLIES 16

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Yes this issue has been fixed.

kevinf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had my previous roaming issue fixed last week. I just roamed again on Monday, and so far no suspended messages, so I think they fixed it 🙂

Thanks PM team.

$10 to run over to the states, and still have a suitable ammount of data for googling products / services /navigation is so key in this day of age.

Im pretty sure they are aware of them now, just need to wait for them to fix it one by one.

Also they need to have a solution to this US roaming issue, it is too many.  Hopefully it is fixed when im going down to states next year.  It is scary to add roaming . 😄

ReillyWood
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I did the same/similar, but took it up to $360 through various attempts to get it out of suspended. PM one of the mods to have them get the refund team involved. It'll take a few weeks or so but you'll get it resolved.

Rob Wood

bi5551

Also I panicked and added $120 to my account balance, but it hasn't showed up.

bi5551

Same problem. I have until Jan 4th or my account will be deactivated. Added a US roaming package on 3-Dec-2016.

jenrqz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Happened to me too after adding US roaming. Says my account will be deactivated Jan. 1. I've messaged three different mods. Time's running out 😞

kevinf
Happened to me after adding us roaming
@Shazia_K can you please take a poke at my account

ReillyWood

My problem still exists in that 2 accounts show suspended but both are otherwise working fine.

Glad to see that I had service when I landed back in Canada.

Rob Wood

mnixon76

My "account suspended" problem was fixed today by a mod. What a relief! 

Mine was triggered by adding US roaming back in November. I would be hesitant to add US roaming now until the bug is fixed. It would be nice to hear from people who added US roaming and *didn't* find their account suspended two days later. 

It appears the account had to be reset on the backend by a mod and they communicated this to me via private messaging. 

It took about 15 days from my first request for help to get this addressed - so close to the 12 days they were saying you'll have to wait on average for support. 

Do remember to check your private messages for a mod's response. I wasn't able to get automated email notifications when a mod replied. I could have been waiting longer if I hadn't been checking my private messages obsessively everyday. 

All the best to everyone having this same issue. I understand how incredibly stressful it is to see your account due to expire without any option to fix it on your end. At least the fix is quick and simple as long as a mod helps out. 

kevinf
When did pm add roaming? I don't recall when I signed up.

akcard

ReillyWood
Me too. On 2 accounts. 2d after adding US roaming.

Rob Wood

Edeymc

Oh me too: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Account-suspension-mid-term/m-p/110718

I did get an auto generated email:

"""

Topic: Account suspension mid term?
Date: 11-26-2016 10:41 AM

Did it solve your problem?

Click here to view the replies and mark one as an Accepted Solution.

This helps others find helpful answers in the community too!

"""

Which is hilarious.

ashea89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Having the same issue. Adding reply here instead of new thread. 

Need Help? Let's chat.