cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple a/c's, Rewards

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire
If ppl had multiple a/c with PM, how would each a/c receive rewards beyond $2 Auto pay sign-up? As PM has
rules in place, would be difficult for ppl to receive savings.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi. I understand that. But, um, allow me to rephrase it in a way where its more specific: aside from $2 Reward for Auto pay, if a client had, 4-6 accounts with PM, all under his name,  as PM has stated that anybody attempting to, Game the system, would be kicked out as the Rules clearly state, now aside from the Auto pay, referring a friend reward can only be go on primary account, as well as Community contributions, picking 3 plans to get that $15 discount plus the Beta-only $10 12 month period, that's the only place for savings. If clients had accounts for wife/Husband and kids, certain rewards wouldn't be able to apply. When I come to that Coffee thing PM is hosting, I can better explain all my inquiries, concerns so that the correct info can be given. I'm asking, so that ppl who may have many accounts understand this more. 

Mansi_G
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi @makkahn28,

To make things uncomplicated each account is treated individually. As such, the same logic will apply for Rewards application. 

Need Help? Let's chat.