cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved to Koodo: Refund request for monthly plan payment

Starricha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

i just moved to koodo on the weekend on 10th feband I want to get refund of my monthly payment that was charged on 8th feb. since I’m not using public Mobile now I request to please refund my prorated payment to Koodo account or to the credit card account on which it was charged. Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

crazycolby
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

please let us know if you got refund back, thx

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please post if you get a refund or not 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

some people reported that Koodo would transfer the balance if they switch during the last promotion a couple months ago.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I’ve heard instances where people have switched to Koodo and were able to have account balances transferred. 

No guarantees but shoot the mods and DM with your account info and circumstances and see what they can do. Doesn’t hurt to try. 

A straight refund is likely out of the question, tho. 

The official polciy on this is no refunds.  There are no prorated refunds at Public Mobile.  In fact, there isn't a carrier in the country whol will give a prorated refund for a prepaid cell phone service plan. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Public Mobile is a prepaid service. Not knowing your circomstsnces, most likely you will not be given a refund. 

You can try asking the mods., It doesn't hurt to try.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.