Oracle
Oracle
Deal right now at Best Buy:

Moto E
$129.99
Save $20
Sale ends: August 20, 2015
TELUS Motorola Moto E Prepaid Cell Phone

Apparently online and in stores until Aug 20.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
8 REPLIES 8

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^And who told you this.

FYI: Except for the iPhone all other Phones from Rogers/Chatr/Fido work without unlocking with any of there SIM cards & for bell, solo, Virgin all phones including the iPhone work without unlocking with either sims.

Good planning. It's fortunate PM/Koodo/Telus can use the same phones; increases our oprtions. Rogers and Fido don't.

hunnybunny
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@Luddite 🙂

I have the kids on koodos. I have the 15 dollar one for each and I put the 100 min on it once a month if they run out its their problem lol. I use pm for me cause I use it more. 🙂

Thanks again.

@hunnybunny Your welcome. 

Just a heads up on plans that we got for my grandchildren. One is on Fido the other on Koodo because they talk so little. Fido is an annual with unlimited texting but only 100 minutes; Koodo $15/mo unlimited texting with calling add on. PM is the better home if one needs unlimited calling; otherwise I wouldn't be here! 🙂

hunnybunny

Thank a lot @Luddite

I think i will grab a couple that way they have the same one :). I will just get them different color cases so they no who's is who's. My kids are only 9 and 7 years old but i like them to have it when they hang out with friends and stuff so i can get a hold of them or the can with me . Makes my life easier plus if they dont answer i can gps them. They dont use data on it either only when home on the wifi and memory isnt a big issue for them as I have a couple 8g memory cards kicking around. They only have calling and text.

Thanks a lot again for your opinion. I am placing my order right now 🙂 

@Luddite, Moto E (1st and 2nd Gen) are absolutely hideous. Moto G in my opinion, (2-3 Gen) I'd heavily recommend.

Better BANG, for your $$$$$

@hunnybunny wrote:

@Luddite

do you have the moto e? is it any good? i am looking for a second phone for the kids. I already have a moto g 1st gen they use.

thats a good deal 🙂

@hunnybunny My grandchildren both have them. Acquired 3 months ago and both say they are great. Grandson ran out of memory adding free games so had to purchase micro SD for it, but granddaughter happy with the onboard memory. Neither has data but access web at home with wifi.

My recommendation of them to the kids was based on online chatter, especially regarding Moto G being good value, plus them being unlocked and on sale at the time at Staples for $150.

hunnybunny

@Luddite

do you have the moto e? is it any good? i am looking for a second phone for the kids. I already have a moto g 1st gen they use.

thats a good deal 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.