cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money taken but account not started?

Hamrusted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, i just attempted to switch from Freedom to Public Mobile.

I went through the activation process and at the end after I hit activate I got an error saying "Your activation request has failed, please contact public mobile." or something similar. After that i got an alert that the full $120 was taken from my credit card, and my public mobile account seems to work. However, my number hasn't transfered and on my account page my plan says it's $10 and renews every 30 days, not the $120 90 day plan I actually payed for.

5 REPLIES 5

lammer03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@brad77 right now private messaging them multiple times will not get the message sent back to you in fixing your issues, due to what I believe is a high volume of last minute decisions to jump onto this plan so therefore what was originally a few hours in turnaround time to answer your private messages (I didnt want to confuse you with PM= Public mobile to PM= private message lol), has now become 2-3 days. Like I said before as long as you ported out from freedm mobile account you should be secured with this plan so don't put too much stress. 

brad77
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I'm having the same problem and pming the moderators didn't help I pmed them twice now

lammer03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Right now what I am noticing is a lot of people are making last minute decision to jump of this plan (as well me too, lol) and so there is a huge jam log in reponse time vs maybe last week so be pateint it will take a 2-3 days for a response as long as you activate your sim and ported over your secured your spot with this plan dont panic, dont stress out, I had no phone for over 2.5 days so I feel your pain and agony right now but its worth it and welcome!

loner01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Send a msg to mod they will look after you
Contact any moderator by private message to help you with the process.
In your private message the following info
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* PM SIM card number
* Detailed explanation

Here is the link for how to contact moderators http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updiated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

What you do click on link the webpage will open. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You will need to send a private message with your email, phone# and sim# to the Moderator_Team and they will get back to your when they can. 

Need Help? Let's chat.