cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modssss Helllllllllllpppppppppppp

PoweredByPho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Jeremy_M

Plllllllleeeeeeassssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hellllllpppppppppppppppp and check 1 of the 80 messages I've sent you on Twitter, facebook, forums, and support tickets.

9 REPLIES 9

aruschpler
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I agree 100%. There is no unified support system and it's not first come, first serve. It's a crapshoot based on hoping someone reads your message or whining pathetically in a public forum until someone helps you.

gunmetalgrey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think the problem is inherent to the nature of the support system at hand, namely there are way too many channels for contacting support.. Facebook, twitter, this forum, PM's, and the official contact us ticket system. They all don't filter into a single queue system. So obviously there's no way to gauge which message comes in first. It all comes down to which channel a mod happens to stumble on first. I think for Public Mobile's support to be successfull they need to standardize on a singular support channel and direct everything through that, and queue things accordingly. That would hopefully stop posts like these from occuring. Just my 2c.

leishanlin
THis is soOooooooo unfair

aruschpler

I should consider doing the same. Squeaky wheel gets the grease and all that.  Mods probably go from newest messages down instead of oldest up.  So the system rewards people that incessantly send messages instead of waiting their turn.  My issue can be solved in 5 minutes, but I don't send 50 messages a day.

PoweredByPho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K wrote:

Hello @PoweredByPho

I'm really sorry for the delayed response, 

How can I help you? please send me a private message with a short detail of the issue that you are currently having. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

OMG, YESSSSS!!!!!

Sent you another PM, thanks soo muchH!!!!!!!

jton55

Yeah totally agree. It is also unfortunate that these people take away time from the people who have been patiently waiting for their turn. A little irritating 

Jtn

@PoweredByPho

Let me know if your issue gets resolved. It'll be nice to know I can get a response to my messages and emails by making a topic like this (not that I blame you :P)

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am truly sorry for the problem you have, but I have to shake my head.

How will PM ever be able to catch up on the backlog if every member sends 100 messages?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @PoweredByPho

I'm really sorry for the delayed response, 

How can I help you? please send me a private message with a short detail of the issue that you are currently having. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.