cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Unable to get hold of a moderator.  Submitted 2 tickets.

Anyone have a customer service phone number.  I need to speak to a person.

Tried #611 but it is all automated.

Thank you,

Eliza5

10 REPLIES 10

@Staliger wrote:

@Eliza5 The fastest way is to send private message to them: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Direct private messages to a particular Moderator is to be used as a last resort.  Please use the SIMon chatbot as much as possible.  Especially during these times where they are short-staffed and have to prioritize issues affecting members.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Eliza5

Thanks that was very helpful.  Didn't know that user online section existed.  Waiting for a reply from one of the moderators.

Eliza5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5 wrote:

Do you know the names of the moderators?

There's quite a few Mods..... if you want to know some names, simply go to the main Community page, and scroll down 'til you get to the section titled, "Users Online". Right now, I see 3 Mods listed there, but if you hit the small arrow pointing to the right, you can see the entire list of members(including Mods) that are currently online.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi,

Unable to get hold of a moderator.  Submitted 2 tickets.

Anyone have a customer service phone number.  I need to speak to a person.

Tried #611 but it is all automated.

Thank you,

Eliza5

@Eliza5  I am sure when you first got here in all your questions and reading you would have noticed that there is no customer service phone number.  Right now the promo discounts won't be a huge priority to the moderators.  They have been working with a reduced staff during the pandemic and will be triaging trouble tickets and completing ones that have people with no service over tickets where there is service but another issue involved.  It may take a while to get to your ticket but there isn't a need to submit multiple tickets

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Eliza5 hi contact them through the ? bottom right corner to submit a ticket 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5   The moderator response time has been taking much longer than normal right now.  However, if it's been 48 hours since your last ticket then try resubmitting another ticket.

While you wait, maybe post what your problem is and somewhere here might have an idea or two to help?

Edit: didn't see your post before I posted mine:)  But you'll need to wait for the moderators to respond and fix the missing reward for you.

Eliza5

Do you know the names of the moderators?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Eliza5  am sorry to say that there is no number to call moderators  are the people speak to 

Eliza5

There is a discount that needs to be added to my account for the Lunar New Year promotion that was missed.

Need Help? Let's chat.