Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator to community member ratio

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

There's more moderators than customers online right now!    11mods/8 members

Screenshot_20200215-082545.pngScreenshot_20200215-082522.png

8 REPLIES 8

@DOA , what, why apply for a moderator. Stop the press, you should be walking the fashion planks! Become an actor! Or wait for it, a politician! The next Prime Minister!

@DOA wrote:

I should apply to be a moderator.

I possess all of the prerequisites.

I'm handsome.  I'm charming.  And I smell like a French sunset.

While I'm not sure what a French sunset smells like, I'm assuming you meant you smell good, but I find that kinda hard to believe that someone that's "DOA" would smell good! 😜  🤣 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

It is great to see so many mods online but there are many members who have chosen to hide when they are online . So there could be more online that have just chosen to show as not online

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious , this is not a meaningful stat.  It's the backlog of tickets that determine staffing levels.  They are not online to seek bravos and community rewards lol.

@DOA wrote:

Do you live in Canada?  That would be a deal breaker unless work from home is allowed.  Even then our employment cost structure would be an impediment.

DOA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That is a good sign.  Means less issues with Public mobile service (hopefully) and hiring more moderators to get wait times shorter.  

I remember over one year ago during a realy busy time the wait times for moderator help was 4-5 days.  That was extremely frustrating for customers.  PM has done an excellent job in reducing the waittimes recently.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

🤔 Its the right amount of moderators for the problems that one can get here. The average wait time seems to be around 3 to 4 hours now. Getting it down to 2.5 hours would be brilliant. Keep up the good work. Thanks PM it's about time.👍

Need Help? Let's chat.