cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator not reply message

suitup2021_go
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it normal to wait for a reply for 3days? Maybe even longer? Does someone have the same experience with this Moderator (Fatima) ?  and does your issue resolved eventually ?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

suitup2021_go

Thanks

suitup2021_go

Thanks a lot

@suitup2021_go 

I believe Fatima is a new moderator which would explain some of the poor customer service you have recieved but certainly doesn't excuse it. Given that @lheintzman has had a similar experience there is no point in continuing witn that support ticket. Start anew. Follow up your ticket submitted thru simon with the pertinent details of your activation.  Along with the email confirmation/activation reminder you recieved and ask for the credit to be added to your account balance.

Just put the reference # of your new support ticket in the subject line of your private message so when the new moderator replies to your ticket they will also equate the private message info to your support request. Try to always get a review link when your done with your service request so that you can send feedback to public mobile to help improve their customer service.

lheintzman
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately, I've had a similar experience with Fatima. Her initial response was useless and beyond that, she just doesn't answer.  You should probably follow the suggestion of other posters and start another ticket. With luck, you'll get a reply from somebody who knows what they're doing. 

@suitup2021_go wrote:

My request is I supposed to get "the second month free of service" under eligible plan they put on the advertisement, for sure I reach that criteria. however I got the charge on the second month. I keep the email from PM as the evidence. 

@suitup2021_go  You have submitted a ticket in the past so you know how to do it if you choose to do it again. Don't worry about Simon, that is what they call the virtual assistant you get when you click the chat bubble. Carry on like you have been. As the issue is a missing promo and not a service problem, maybe try replying again to the original message Fatima sent you.

suitup2021_go

My request is I supposed to get "the second month free of service" under eligible plan they put on the advertisement, for sure I reach that criteria. however I got the charge on the second month. I keep the email from PM as the evidence. 

suitup2021_go

thru simon ? you mean the Moderator 's name is Simon ? Please correct me if I am wrong.

@suitup2021_go 

Reply again to the last message sent....what is the nature of your service request? Is there any additional info you can add to your latest reply? Hopefully it will get noticed and a moderator will pick up where it was left off....they do work weekends.

But......do submit a new ticket thru simon. Make a note of the ref# so if your current service request gets answered you cancel the second one to help clear the queue of backlogged requests.

suitup2021_go

Thanks.

@suitup2021_go wrote:

Yes, I got the first reply on Monday, then I replied on the next day. Now is the third day to wait for the new reply. However, that's all. I hope to get the reply next week.

@suitup2021_go If you replied last Tuesday I would definitely follow the suggestion of @will13am  and open a new ticket.

suitup2021_go

Yes, I got the first reply on Monday, then I replied on the next day. Now is the third day to wait for the new reply. However, that's all. I hope to get the reply next week.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@suitup2021_go , usually when your ticket reaches the active queue, the moderator looking after it would be prioritizing the back and forth responses.  If your reply back is delayed or the discussion continues after a shift change, it is possible that the ticket could fall between the cracks.  If it has been 3 days, I would try another ticket.  

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@suitup2021_go wrote:

Is it normal to wait for a reply for 3days? Maybe even longer? Does someone have the same experience with this Moderator (Fatima) ?  and does your issue resolved eventually ?

Thanks

@suitup2021_go They are experiencing longer than normal reply times. As you named Fatima, I gather you did get a reply, then you answered and are awaiting another reply? The vast majority of users get their issue resolved satisfactorily.

Need Help? Let's chat.