cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator needed

Amber_Cobbett
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I'm new in here and I just wanted to know the name of a moderator that I can pm? Please and Thanks.

31 REPLIES 31

@Cliffosaservice  Only the Public Mobile Moderator Team can make that change. Please note that this is a Public forum so in order to protect your privacy you should remove that info ASAP.

ed.png

To contact the Moderators here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Cliffosaservice 

You will need to contact a moderator for assistance:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cliffosaservice Thanks. That is sensitive information.

Edit out personal info. This is a public forum.dots.jpg

Cliffosaservice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

okay

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Cliffosaservice PLEASE REMOVE your information. This is a PUBLIC forum. click on the 3 dots and then click edit. 

Cliffosaservice

Hello,

I have an account associated with email *****ook.com with a phone number *******.

1. I can not log in my account with username ****** and password ******.

2. i tried to reset password, unfortunately i have issue with my personal email address and i cant access it, although a reset of password change  was sent to my email but i just could not log in my personal email.

3. My request is to change my email to ******* with same number*******, so that i will be able to manage my credit card information before the next billing cycle and also update my password as well 

Amber_Cobbett

Yes I forgot to mention that part. 😊 sorry. Thanks you too!! 

That explains it then @Amber_Cobbett . You messaged them first and they replied and asked for account verification. That's normal. Stay safe.

Amber_Cobbett

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437. This link worked for me. Sorry it was like last month. I asked in here and someone sent me this link. I hope this copied and pasted.. 

Amber_Cobbett

It was a moderator because she fixed my issue. I just went in here and asked the people and they helped me. She asked for my phone number and pulled up my information. My issue was resolved. 

@Amber_Cobbett  how do you know it was a moderator? Moderators don't message you because you ask them. You have to message them first. What did they ask you for? Thanks.

Amber_Cobbett

Hi, I just posted in here that I needed a moderator to message me and someone did. 🙂

ehmans

Thank you

@ehmans  Send it to Moderator_Team and it will work.

@ehmans wrote:

How did you find a moderator's name?  I/m trying to send a msg & the send to line doesn't accept Moderator Team (which is what Simon suggests).

Susan

Please use the chatbot  SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve  your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 2: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 3: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 4: Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 5: Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

ehmans

How did you find a moderator's name?  I/m trying to send a msg & the send to line doesn't accept Moderator Team (which is what Simon suggests).

Susan

Have seen plenty of "how do I contact the moderators" questions where eventually someone gets the OP to say what the problem is and quite often there is an easy explanation for what happened.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  Got to thinkin' that just MAYBE the OP has read enough around here, that she's aware that her issue NEEDS a moderator to solve it, instead of us fellow forum dwellers, but then upon further reflection, if the OP had done that much reading, she also would've already known how to contact a Moderator, so in effect, your post would seem to be spot-on. 😯 

Of course the preferred first step is to describe your problem to us in the community as frequently we can solve it for you quicker than getting a moderator involved. Once again the community function appears to be teaching people how to contact the moderators! A job is a job I guess.

AE_Collector

Amber_Cobbett

Thank You!! I did do that. 🙂

Amber_Cobbett

Thank You!! I finally figured it out thanks to you fine folks. Much appreciated. 🙂

Amber_Cobbett

Thank You, I did finally get to send a pm to someone. Thanks a bunch 🙂

Amber_Cobbett

Thanks very much!! 🙂

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Amber_Cobbett wrote:

Hello I'm new in here and I just wanted to know the name of a moderator that I can pm? Please and Thanks.

While you could simply scroll down the page, and see the names of who's online, and pick out one of the names with "Mod" in their label, and private message them, I'm quite sure Public Mobile would prefer you use the info that the other folks have supplied in this thread. That, and the chances are, that you may get a quicker response when going the official route to get to a Moderator.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Amber_Cobbett wrote:

@Amber_Cobbett to send a message to moderator team directly: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Amber_Cobbett wrote:

@Amber_Cobbett  You need to PM the Moderator Team and not a specific Moderator

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

What's the issue? Chances are we could likely help you and if it's not possible then refer you to a moderator..

But if you want a moderator two ways to reach them.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below

CLICK 

Need Help? Let's chat.