cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Team does not respond to urgent requests

Uwe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I need a PUC Code and sent already two PMs to the Moderator Team. Unfortunately no one responds. Does anyone know another way of getting the PUC code????

Thank you 

8 REPLIES 8

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@Dunkgirl the being pushed to the bottom of the queue was walked back a week or so ago.  Your orriginal spot in line stays the same.

This is excellent news, good on you public mobile for improving things.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Uwe,

Why do you think an urgent request should get priority over those whose issues have been submitted prior to yours?

Doesn't matter what the issue is here at Public Mobile.  First in line is the first one served.

@Shapla001 wrote:

I had a similar experience, but I did not understand their side of the situation. They replied and solved everything by 5 minutes. However, they are backlogged, so it may take about 24-48 hours.

Solutions are often quite quick and painless.  The problem is there are many, many customers in the queue needing these quick fixes.  This being a budget service, the moderator team is small.  Unfortunately, the queue is first come first serve, regardless of urgency.  Of course everbody's problem needs a solution urgently. 

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I had a similar experience, but I did not understand their side of the situation. They replied and solved everything by 5 minutes. However, they are backlogged, so it may take about 24-48 hours.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkgirl the being pushed to the bottom of the queue was walked back a week or so ago.  Your orriginal spot in line stays the same.

Dunkgirl

@Uwe wrote:

Hi, 

I need a PUC Code and sent already two PMs to the Moderator Team. Unfortunately no one responds. Does anyone know another way of getting the PUC code????

Thank you 

😞 They are pretty back logged from what I hear its taking 48 hours and if you send them a new message you get pushed to the bottom and it takes longer.   

@mimmo wrote:

I know it can be really frustrating but things are usually good just try to remember “Less for less” is their company statement, and the only thing less is official customer service, a lot less. Its why they are so cheap. They do respond a soon as they get to you, in sequence of when the last message was received from that user. The only way to get your code is to wait for mods

@Uwe wrote:
Re: Moderator Team does not respond to urgent requests

@Uwe wrote:

Re: Moderator Team does not respond quickly to urgent requests

I fixed that for you

KMG

The expected wait time for a response is 24-48hrs.  They answer messages based on the order in which they were received.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

no.  you have to wait unfortunately. Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.