cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mod Team Appreciation

I've now had to put tickets in a couple of times for the mod team. I have found them nothing but helpful, professional, and competent. I'm actually happier here with this customer service than with a lot of other over-the-phone customer service I've received over the years.

Is there anything that I can do to show appreciation to the mod team and thank them for the work they do?

Tags (1)
zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Mod Team Appreciation

@dnadolny, depending upon what you mean by anything would be to find out where the call centre is located.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to @Alan_K who works for PM.  I think they would appreciate the feedback.

will13am
Oracle

@dnadolny , posting here is an excellent show of appreciation.  Public Mobile does monitor the forums.  Always good to see positive feedback.  

dnadolny

@zblackma That's an interesting idea! Maybe send a pizza or something like that?

dnadolny

@will13am Thank you. I wasn't sure how closely they monitor the boards!

Sarah_D
Public Mobile

@dnadolny Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience. I have shared the post with our Moderator Team and can assure you this made them all smile, which is especially nice given the circumstances we are all in! Take care! 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dnadolny  Whenever I deal with the moderators I always ask for a review link at the conclusion of our service interaction. This gives you the ability comment/compliment the moderator on their customer service and gives direct feedback to public mobile on their performance.

Alan_K
Public Mobile

@dnadolny wrote:

I've now had to put tickets in a couple of times for the mod team. I have found them nothing but helpful, professional, and competent. I'm actually happier here with this customer service than with a lot of other over-the-phone customer service I've received over the years.

Is there anything that I can do to show appreciation to the mod team and thank them for the work they do?

Thanks @dnadolny, the team and I really appreciate these kind words! 

ShawnC13
Oracle

@zblackma wrote:

@dnadolny, depending upon what you mean by anything would be to find out where the call centre is located.

I had asked for this information a long time ago when I knew the mods were located in Montreal. @Mary_M  one of the lead mods at the time said that it wasn't necessary and that my message of thanks was enough and would get passed on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Need Help? Let's chat.