cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data Limit only 6GB? What happened to my 6GB bonus data add-on?

ben_tshin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is probably the first time that I have used 6GB of mobile data (on a 90-day plan). Unexpectedly my phone (Chrome browser) shows that I have used my entire data plan, but my plan should have had 6GB (original plan) plus an additional 6GB from the Fall 2016 promo (it was 4GB/$40 for 30 days, or 12GB/$120 for 90 days).

What happened to my 6+6GB plan? I know I had first signed up for 6GB (90 days), but I had switched my plan to the 6+6GB promo plan which started on my next 90-day cycle (back in Nov 2016). I used to see 6GB data add-on in the add-ons page, but not any more.

In any case, I am SO CLOSE to my refill AutoPay date (3 days), so I can sweat it out for a few days, but what happened to my bonus 6GB?

9 REPLIES 9

Balanceman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just curious whether your issue was resolved!

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Let us know how it worked out. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nishufan the other strong possibility is a failed scheduled plan change.  There were quite a few of those during (and up to 90 days after) the 2016 Fall Promo period.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

In 2016 fall promo, you should choose 90 days plan with 12GB data, province wide call, and international text. Not 6 GB data. As @srlawren said, you should always have 12 GB limit.  Actually, I remember the 6GB plan has the same price as the 12GB data in that promo. I guess you chose the wrong plan. Hope the moderators can help you.

Mana
Mayor / Maire
When you login to your account, what does it show for your plan details?

Does it show any data addons?

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ben_tshin

You'll get the right answer from one of our mods @CS_Agent. Do not hesitate... send a private message and one will get back to you asap.

Yours,

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ben_tshin FYI the 2016 Fall Promo plan wasn't actually structred as a 6GB plan + 6GB bonus, it was actually just an increased pick-3 discount (aka a price reduction) on the existing 12GB/90 data with prov-wide talk and international text.  So while you're right and you should have had 12GB data all this time, the question you should be asking is where is your 12GB plan amount, rather than where is your 6+6.  The net outcome is the same and you're definitely going to need moderator assistance as per @mtfolks's reply above, so please do message them.  I just thought I'd clarify on the terminology to avoid any ambiguity or confusion.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Sounds like a job for the mods. Send them a private message so they can look into your account.

More info on how to PM them can be found here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

ben_tshin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

(deleted reply and edited original post)

Need Help? Let's chat.