cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing rewards

Phill-40
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello. I signed my aunt up for public mobile and was wondering when I will see the refer a friend reward issued to my account. I used my code when I signed her up. Is there any particular days I have to wait before I see it added? Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@computergeek541

I've only been referred. I haven't referred anyone but I figured they go hand in hand since everyone seems to be saying the buck is right away and the 10 bucks is 3 days or less.

@chainsawcowboy wrote:

@Phill-40 

I got my $10 referral credit the day after I activated.

The $10 credit isn't actually a reward but rather a one-time account credit for the new customer who got referred. Based on the first post of this thread, I'm not certain if @Phill-40  is asking about the $10 for her aunt's account or the $1/30 day reward for the referring account.

chainsawcowboy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Phill-40 

I got my $10 referral credit the day after I activated.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Phill-40 

If you log into your account and go to the rewards page and click on the little arrow you should see the last four digits of your aunt's number and the $1 reward. If you recieved a text from pm offering you the bonus $20 reward credit that will be added to accounts June 28th and they will inform you with a text message. Your aunt will see the $10 bonus credit within 72 hours of signing up but usually the next day.

Edit: The $1 reward is added to your account immediately after activation. If you don't see it right away that indicates an issue....do you have a referral code with 1/I, 2/Z or 0/O in it that could have been entered incorrectly?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Phill-40 wrote:

Hello. I signed my aunt up for public mobile and was wondering when I will see the refer a friend reward issued to my account. I used my code when I signed her up. Is there any particular days I have to wait before I see it added? Thank you 

@Phill-40 

Hello,

If you gave your referral code to her to activate a SIM card, and she activated the card already, then you should see her last 4-digits of her phone number under your "My Rewards" section in your Self Serve account almost right away.

Click on the arrow pointing to the right, which will open up the list and the arrow will then point down.

Rewards referral list:

esjliv_0-1623672676013.png

She will receive the $10 bonus in her Available Funds within 72 hours of activating.

If after the 72 hours of activating and you still do not see her phone number listed in your My Rewards list, and she has not received the $10 bonus, then she will need to submit a ticket (well, you could help her through her own Community account) to inquire with the Moderators, about the code that was used and ask for it to be applied.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.