cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If I run out of in plan minutes will I still be able to receive incoming call and text? 

8 REPLIES 8

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@softech 

It only took nine months that was almost as  hard as having a baby!

@treefrog wrote:

Woo-hoo! Wow thanks my first solution!

First one is the hardest.. now, they will come pouring in  🙂

Have fun!!

treefrog

Woo-hoo! Wow thanks my first solution!

@treefrog wrote:

@Bear2 

Unless you have the old  $10 50/50 plan or the briefly offered original $15 plan offered in the spring of 2019 then you have unlimited incoming calls and texts. As suggested the $5/500 minutes add on is an excellent value for this plan. You should consider getting a calling and texting app like Fongo or TextNow to make free calls and texts while on Wi-Fi or mobile data. You can use these apps for calling your voicemail so you don't use up your 100 outgoing minutes calling your voicemail.

There are also people who could have a $15 plan that does not included unlimited incoming, and other who could have plans that that do not have either calls or text messages.

@Bear2 

Unless members know the exact plan that you have, your question cannot be accurately answered.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 wrote:

If I run out of in plan minutes will I still be able to receive incoming call and text? 

Yes!!!

treefrog

@Bear2 

Unless you have the old  $10 50/50 plan or the briefly offered original $15 plan offered in the spring of 2019 then you have unlimited incoming calls and texts. As suggested the $5/500 minutes add on is an excellent value for this plan. You should consider getting a calling and texting app like Fongo or TextNow to make free calls and texts while on Wi-Fi or mobile data. You can use these apps for calling your voicemail so you don't use up your 100 outgoing minutes calling your voicemail.

Yes. Look at buying the $5 500 Minute Canada Wide Add-ON. It does not expire till all minutes are used up. Carries over month to month. Cheap insurance to cover you once your 100 have been used up. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 8.36.28 PM.png

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 wrote:

Hi @Bear2 yes, all plans have unlimited incoming calls and unlimited text and picture messaging.

Stay safe

RosieR

Need Help? Let's chat.