cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I have two numbers in the same SIM card?

gfcuellar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to keep my old zone code but it makes people in my new town to get confused on where I am, so I would like to have two zone codes at same time. Is is possible?

5 REPLIES 5

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
^Not very many People know which is why it wasn't popular and Rogers Discontinued it about a year or two later. At the time (2007) Rogers Current in market Sim had support up to 4 numbers but they only supported two numbers

That's something I didn't know. Thanks for the info @chukdefatey

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
@Griff & @makkahn28, Depending on the Sim it can support up to 4 numbers on a Single Sim Card of course the Cell Service Provider has to support it. Rogers had this available in 2007 and the service wasn't very popular because people didn't know that this was actually possible so because of that its been discontinued.

@op, although possible but service Providers in this country don't support it.

That's true. Sims are for One Account at a time basis, unless the discovered a way to split Sim in half, and one for one, the other for second device

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@gfcuellar

That would not be possible, if it were they would count as two independent phone numbers and you would need two devices, or at least two SIM cards, paying for two seperate lines. 

Need Help? Let's chat.