cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Mary_M Porting still not working

Gino1914
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi Mary: I've tried to reply back on private message but every time I hit the send but it told me that the message no longer exist? Anyhow after I got 🏡 from work I rebooted the phone several all times but still no Data & not able to make or receive calls. In my iPhone's settings, it still shows my PM # . But Koodo sent me an email confirming that the number had been ported. Before I ported my Koodo # though everything was working fine with my PM #. I have an iPhone 6+
3 REPLIES 3

Gino1914
Sorry. Trying to get to know my way around the community. Couldn't find ur private email before. Yes I've taken out the sim & out it back in with no results. I have another iPhone also. I put the sim in that iPhone & got the same results so I know it's not the phone that's the problem.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Gino1914

Are you still experiencing the same issue ? Did you try removing the SIM card from your device ?

Let us know,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Glen

You should probably edit your post and remove your phone number.  Remember this is a public forum and you should not post your phone number, account number or PIN.

You need to Private Message to @Shazia_K and @Mary_M with your Public Mobile number that you got, your Koodo number and Koodo Account number.  They'll help you out.

I know it's quite busy for them right now, so please be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.