cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Mary_M Porting issue

AquinoNguyen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Mary,

I have tried PMing you about a porting problem but I haven't received a response yet so figure I would try this.  Can you please check your PM for my message?  Details (phone number, SIM #, and old account #) are in there.

Pretty, the phone is unable to receive calls.  Everything else works.

10 REPLIES 10

AquinoNguyen

Thanks @Luddite for the info.  I have sent that information to @Mary_M already so I guess it's just a waiting game now.

Making phone calls is not the issue right now so I won't need fondo.com.  Thanks.

@daka_x @AquinoNguyen Here's the info the moderators need in your pivate message to them:

• PM account email address
  • PM phone number
  • PM SIM card number

Include this additional info if your port-in has stalled more than 3 hours:

• old carrier account number, exactly as shown on your bill
  • old carrier phone number
  • the name, exactly as shown on your bill
  • an Alternate Phone Number; someone else’s, not your own

If you have no service with your old carrier's SIM, you can make phone calls with an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or cellular data of course).

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

daka_x

Yeah it's probably gonna be a little longer for you; I switched on Monday night and first contacted a mod on Wednesday and have still had no progress. Switching from WIND, mobile number. And, this is a huge inconvenience for me as I might be missing some job opportunities due to this...

AquinoNguyen

and it's a coming from a cell phone provider (Bell).

AquinoNguyen

This phone was ported on Saturday so it's been over 4 days.

FYI: all private messages now go into a queue for distribution to whichever moderator is available.

Cell phone ports take up to 3 hours, landlines & voip up to 10 days. Has this much time elapsed?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

AquinoNguyen

Thanks @CaNuCk07

Tagged @Mary_M for this porting issue.

AquinoNguyen

Ok, just making sure there wasn't an issue with my account.  It's been 24 hours since the message.  Would you know what a normal response time would be right now?  Thank you.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@AquinoNguyen  Also, if you want to bring an issue to the mods attention you need to tag them in your post, putting them in the subject wont be the same thing.

meekju1339
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Mary is very busy and she deals with problems in order that they come. It is a really busy time because of the new promotion as you must know. Be patient and she will resolve your problem. Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.