cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manually changing your plan

TroyDaBes
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

My 90 days plan is suppose to be over by Nov 27th but I did the change today. I noticed that the rewards did not apply to the plan I changed and the rewards was removed from account after. Will I still get those and get a refund? Also, is this normal that the rewards did not apply automatically? Hopefully someone from the staff will look at this today. 

7 REPLIES 7

TroyDaBes
Soooo. What happened?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I gotcha, rewards are a big reason we're here 🤑

TroyDaBes

Yeah, I know but I just felt a little bit anxious after seeing the $120+tax on my credit card when it should be below $100 because of my rewards haha

Rockdaddy22
Troy you've been around long enough, you know they'll take care of you. As you know, they're extremely busy trying to fix failed ports/activations.

TroyDaBes

Yeah, I did contact @Shazia_K and hopefully she's around to see my account today. 

What happened is it ask me to top the $120 to my account first and then changed the plan afterwards. The rewards did not apply and the rewards reset after. There's $10 community reward on it and hopefully they will able to check my history that I have one or else I will only get the loyalty, autopay and refer a friend rewards. 

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Definitely contact a mod with the required acccount info and they will look into it for you.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Rockdaddy22
I would definitely contact a mod about it, let them know why you did it early. To avoid issues in the plan change. I don't see why we wouldn't get the rewards just because we did it manually.
Need Help? Let's chat.