cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MESSAGE IS NOT WORKING IN COMMUNITY

Brandschr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

HI I AM TRYING TO MESSAGE A MOD BUT IT WILL NMOT WORK ANYMORE.

8 REPLIES 8

@clavijoandres 

To submit a ticket to Public Mobile do the following: PMST.png

@clavijoandres wrote:
Hi there Im trying to make a message since my data is not working on my plan, it restarted today and I would like to speak with a moderator

The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is working fine now.  If all else fails, try messaging your favorite moderator by name. 

clavijoandres
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi there Im trying to make a message since my data is not working on my plan, it restarted today and I would like to speak with a moderator

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It likely is just a temporary technical issue so try again, when convenient, until you are able to make contact.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could also try using the following link.  It could take longer then submitting using a ticket.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Brandschr wrote:

HI I AM TRYING TO MESSAGE A MOD BUT IT WILL NMOT WORK ANYMORE.

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right hand bottom corner of this page.

Type "contact human" one or more times.  SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button.  Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you used the ? in the lower right of screen to start a conversation with the mods? You will need to verify your account in question, account # and PIN

Need Help? Let's chat.