cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunar Year Savings

jsmarjara
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I have activated $15 plan and its eligible for Lunar Savings (  $5 for 8 months). If i port my existing number to PM. Does it cancels the savings . I read that if you change plan then the Savings are canceled.

4 REPLIES 4

lorca01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes if you port in from another provider you will still get the lunar savings on your new account. But as @CannonFodder is saying, if you change plans within public mobile you'll lose the lunar savings.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@jsmarjara wrote:

Hi I have activated $15 plan and its eligible for Lunar Savings (  $5 for 8 months). If i port my existing number to PM. Does it cancels the savings . I read that if you change plan then the Savings are canceled.

Just to be crystal clear on this - the existing number you want to port to PM IS from another provider, isn't it?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jsmarjara wrote:

@jsmarjara  Porting in a number does not change your plan so no need to worry.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No it doesnot invalidate it @jsmarjara . Changing only applies to a different PM plan.

@jsmarjara wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.