cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunar New Year Savings: Unable to see it applied on my account

bojangles15
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I signed up for a $25 plan two days ago however I do not see the lunar new year savings.

How is it applied and under which section will I see the savings?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

@bojangles15 wrote:

@will13am 

Great! Thank you and I will look out for the $5 credit on my next renewal.

Did you apply a referral during activation for a one time $10 credit?

Yes as @will13am  said it will come in your available funds.

If you used someone's referral code within 72 hours the $10 bonus will be credited to your account.

bojangles15

@will13am 

Great! Thank you and I will look out for the $5 credit on my next renewal.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bojangles15 , there is no special indicator that the deal has been applied to your account.  You will see the credits applied automatically with the first one coming within 30 days and subsequent ones on renewal.  Make sure you had a referral applied during activation for the $10 credit.

bojangles15

Hi @Jb456 

Thanks for the quick response! 

Based on your answer should I be able to see the promotion within 30 days after I activated? If so do I automatically receive $5 in credits each month and where can I see this in my profile?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Up to 30 days as per terms 

• This offer is availble for a limited time as of January 20th 2020 12:00AM ET 
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
Need Help? Let's chat.