cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loving the switch :)

Cgfitzhe1982
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I switched one of our 3 phones initially to see how the service worked, setting up the account took 5 minutes and phone worked instantly. Coverage has been great and because we are fairly technically inclined and don't really ever have to call tech it's been fabulous. All phones have since been switched over, auto pay works flawlessly, I've recommended public to several people, and will continue to do so, the rewards are nice but the price and the way the service works is what makes me spread the word 🙂
When I called my previous provider to see about reducing my monthly bill the response I got was "we are a premium service provider so therefore we have premium pricing" that was my deciding factor. Glad to have discovered public 🙂
6 REPLIES 6

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Only super cool people 🤑

McLaren
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Public mobile is like the Secret cool club that only cool people know about 🙋

Pier

Hi guys,

Honestly we discover what the world isn't yet discovered. Let help them get to the path of discovering the real PM. Invite the world..... At PM we save money, we have good service and moderators and you guys are amazing. Let enjoy it together.... It's real... 

Best,

Chaos_Scorpio

IMO, PM is a premium service ... 

what Rogers (and the others) offer are " extra services that work sub par...or items no one ever uses"

I pay for what I want and I get it and will stay as long as possible with PM! (and yea I wish I knew about PM a long time ago!)

JaK

@Cgfitzhe1982, couldn't agree more! (9 months now and still loving it, only wish I found them earlier...)

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Welcome to the PM family 🙂 I've been a happy family member for almost a year now 🤑
Need Help? Let's chat.