cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost service randomly...again

Jkharris
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I’ve been with public mobile for a few years now and this happened once before. My phone bill was paid and I’m in the middle of my cycle and I lost service, I checked to make sure my phone wasn’t blacklisted somehow or anything like that. I restarted my phone, took my SIM card out for a few minutes and put it back in and still nothing. Last time I got a response where they said they had to do a full refresh on my line. Is there any chance this can be done again? Thanks in advance 

4 REPLIES 4

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you with Rogers? lol that was just a joke. 

Hopefully you can get this issue resolved by contacting a moderator with the little green chat button at the bottom right of the screen. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jkharris 

Contact Moderators again.  If they have to do the same thing to fix problem, tell them you want the problem rectified so it doesn't recur - see if they can offer a better fix which will not just be a band-aid approach.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator, then select contact us, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Jkharris wrote:

Hi, I’ve been with public mobile for a few years now and this happened once before. My phone bill was paid and I’m in the middle of my cycle and I lost service, I checked to make sure my phone wasn’t blacklisted somehow or anything like that. I restarted my phone, took my SIM card out for a few minutes and put it back in and still nothing. Last time I got a response where they said they had to do a full refresh on my line. Is there any chance this can be done again? Thanks in advance 

@Jkharris Hello

You are posting on the public Community forum, we are all customers just like you, and have no access to your account.

Only the Moderators have access to your account.

Have you tried to go into airplane mode for a few minutes then back to regular mode?

Does your Self Serve account status say ACTIVE?

For account related issues you can contact Moderators: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.