cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Sim Card

Mukesh2559
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There 

i lost my sim card I need the same number as it is registered in my back account , jib and in all my circle. I want to know the process how can i get another sim card with the same number

6 REPLIES 6

@johnpublic wrote:

lost how?  just pick up new sim and ask for the same number

When someone loses a sim card, the same number doesn't need to be asked for.  The number would already be on the account and the customer only needs to proceed to assign the service to work on the replacement sim card.

@Mukesh2559 all the changes you are asking to do, can be done by yourself in your "self serve" account. if you do not have one yet, I suggest creating an account here

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

change pass,sim,number.jpeg

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@johnpublic wrote:

1.  Login to your account.

2.  select [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone] to report your phone lost to stop someone else using your SIM card

3.  Buy a new SIM card

4.  Login to your account.

4.1 select [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone] to report you found your phone.

4.2 Select [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Change SIM card] to change your account to use the new SIM card.

johnpublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Mukesh2559 I suggest that you login to your account, click the Plan and Add-Ons tab,  click Lost/Stolen Phone tab: click Suspend Service. Once you have the new SIM, cancel the Suspend Service, then go to Change SIM and follow directions to add the new SIM. 

This will prevent someone finding your SIM and using your data, or worse begin stealing your identity.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mukesh2559 If your account hasn't been dormant for more than 90 days. Order a replacement SIM card and then switch the SIMS from within your self service account. Stay safe. 

May I suggest Canadian cell supplies https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-sim-card currently it $3.33 each.

Need Help? Let's chat.