cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost SIM card: grandfathered plan + 4 year loyalty reward - will SIM swap allow me to keep these?

geraldo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am wondering, if I order a new SIM and go through the SIM swap process, will I be able to keep my grandfathered monthly plan ($10/month - no longer available) and my $4 loyalty reward? I also have lots of minutes and data etc that is less important. Just wondering what I will have after the swap, because if I lose it all it won't be worth the process, since I already have another active SIM I'll just use instead.

Thanks 🙂

4 REPLIES 4

geraldo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you all for the info. Sounds like it should be a smooth switch 🙂

Appreciate the prompt and thorough replies 🙏

Anonymous
Not applicable

i suggest you get a NEW SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click HERE 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit HERE , or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

and you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

to swap old SIM card,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@geraldo 

You will not lose anything. Put your phone in lost/stolen mode for the time being in self service. When you get your new SIM card choose Change Sim Card in self service and follow the directions to contact a moderator to change SIM cards.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

If you just do a SIM Swap without going through Lost/Stolen temp suspension process, all rewards  will be there and won't be affected.

If you did report Lost/Stolen, your reward might be gone but you can open a ticket with Mod and they will put it back for you without issue.

For SIM ordering, do not go with PM online, it will take 3 weeks.  Try local Kiosk or Amazon Prime for it's 2 days shipping

Once you have the new SIM, request SIM swap here:

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/-H7DB-

Need Help? Let's chat.