cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Promo Code

Kroff
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got a text from PM with a Koodo promo, and was planning on making the switch at the last minute to get the most out of the month that I paid for with PM. My problem is that I accidentally deleted the text so now I don’t have the promo code/instructions 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyone know how I can get it back?

27 REPLIES 27

Kroff

I just went to "Bring your own Phone", then added my SIM card to cart. From there, I entered the promo code and then my deal appeared in the plan list (at the top).

nichim
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to make the switch to, but I don't really understand how... I chose the plan and when I am in the cart I put my code, but the plan stays 35$/1 Go... Anyone can explain to me how it works?

Kroff

I figured out the right promo code! It was 30 at the end, not 100! 

Thanks everyone so much for your help!! 🙂

Kroff

hahaha, not the infamous $40 plan.

It's $30 for unlimited Canada talk and international text and 1GB of data, plus a $30 credit.

Sad to be leaving PM, but it's the same price as my current plan with double the data, and right now I have province-wide calling.

What promotion code is it?

The infamouse 40 dollar plan?

Kroff

This promo code was for Koodo, not Public Mobile.

I might be misunderstanding your question though?

bilal684
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mferna14 wrote:

Can I receive this PROMO code on my phone??? 'cause I want to switch to Public Mobility ASAP. You reply will be much appreciate...

This is a promotion available to current public mobile customers on targeted plans to switch over to Koodo. The promo code is used to port your public mobile number to Koodo which is the sister company of public mobile. You won't be able to use the code if you haven't received the offer through text message.

mferna14

Can I receive this PROMO code on my phone??? 'cause I want to switch to Public Mobility ASAP. You reply will be much appreciate...

bilal684

@Kroff wrote:

I typed in GOKOODO301GB100 which worked, but then when I typed in my phone number it said:

"Oops! This validation code isn't valid. Make sure you've entered the correct info. Codes are case sensitive."

You might wanna send a message to koodo for that one. I typed in this code and my publicmobile phone number on which they sent the offer and everything worked fine. That's weird... Uhm...

Kroff

I typed in GOKOODO301GB100 which worked, but then when I typed in my phone number it said:

"Oops! This validation code isn't valid. Make sure you've entered the correct info. Codes are case sensitive."

bilal684

@mferna14 wrote:

Hi, I am new to Public Mobility. Just reading through... Is this Promo Code

GOKOODO301GB100 valid for all users when I choose the plan for $35???

"If it was the 30$ for 1GB and everything unlimited canada wide, promo code is GOKOODO301GB100"

Sadly, nope. Only for those who received the offer through text messages.

mferna14

Hi, I am new to Public Mobility. Just reading through... Is this Promo Code

GOKOODO301GB100 valid for all users when I choose the plan for $35???

"If it was the 30$ for 1GB and everything unlimited canada wide, promo code is GOKOODO301GB100"

bilal684

Then the offer for Koodo that was sent to you is 30$ for 1GB. Did you put in the correct phone number? Are you sure the error says that you are not eligible for the offer or was it another error?

Kroff

My current plan is unlimited Canada calling, unlimited BC text, and 500MB of data for $32 ($30 after autopay.)

bilal684

Should be your phone number. If it doesn't work, perhaps it was another offer? What is your current public mobile plan?

Kroff

Any chance that the promo/validation code is something else? My phone number isn’t working as the validation 😞

Kroff

It was the $30 for 1gb. Thank you!!

bilal684

Do you remember the offer they gave you? Is it the 1GB for 30$? 2GB for 35$?

What was the offer they gave you? Do you remember? What is the current public mobile plan you have?

If it was the 30$ for 1GB and everything unlimited canada wide, promo code is GOKOODO301GB100

If it was the 35$ for 2GB and everything unlimited canada wide, promo code is GOKOODO352GB100

Validation code is your actual publicmobile phone number.

Hope this helps,

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kroff Try method one from this list: click here

Kroff

Didn’t work 😞

great advice though!

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kroff Try method one from this list: click here

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@Kroff, assuming the offer you received is similar to the way I received mine back in February, just text offer to 5132.  The system will auto respond with the offer text again. 

@Kroff this should work for you just fine.  I'd suggest you do this.  You will get a reply almost immediately with the info you need to redeem the offer.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

denkom

@KroffYou can also try searching for the promo code on the redflagdeals forum. There have been a number of posts about the Koodo promo codes on there. Good luck!

@Kroff Found this recovery tool: http://www.recovery-transfer.com/about/iphone-sms-recovery.html

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kroff, assuming the offer you received is similar to the way I received mine back in February, just text offer to 5132.  The system will auto respond with the offer text again. 

Kroff

I have an iPhone, but I’m not connected to iCloud, so it seems to be lost into the abyss. 

I’ll try calling Koodo though- thank you!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

If no one here can help, call Koodo, they should know. 

What is make/model of your phone? Someone may no a way to recover deleted Texts.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.