cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like community rewards already added on self serve

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Just noticed $6 dollars added on my self serve. Another awesome month. Great to be a part of community forum.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
26 REPLIES 26

shawnie_boy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got $4. I need some referrals now. 

@will13am wrote:

@Nsk143 wrote:
Lol I just checked 1 dollar 🙂 maybe because I just join pm. But still something better then nothing.

Lol, the numbers that get top prize are limited.  You are going to have to out muscle the likes of @Samianauman.  Good luck with that, he never sleeps and he delivers spare SIM cards.  I will be the first to admit, he's got me beat.

I wouldn't even worry about the rewards.  Putting in countless hours on end is only going to get you an extra $1 or $2.  Do what you can to help and the rest will take care of itself.  That way, whatever rewards that we do get are a surprise and end up being a nice added bonus.

zhadj030 wrote:

will13am wrote:

Lol, the numbers that get top prize are limited.  You are going to have to out muscle the likes of @ Samianauman.  Good luck with that, he never sleeps and he delivers spare SIM cards.  I will be the first to admit, he's got me beat.

That is what I am wondering too , he/she is logged in 24/7, I am starting to thing that he/she is Simon in training . Kudos to you Samianauman but you need to relax a bit my friend , If @will13am said this then no one is beating you anytime soon. 

Thanks guys for appreciating  my efforts. @zhadj030 and @will13am
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Danoishan wrote:
So does that mean all plans after January 27, 2015 are no longer eligible to be part of the community reward program?

@Danoishan

As @zhadj030 said, just the opposite.  Basically, if you're a new or recent sign-up, you're eligible.

@Danoishan wrote:
So does that mean all plans after January 27, 2015 are no longer eligible to be part of the community reward program?

No , the Opposite , every plan after January 2015 except for the 10 days plans are eligible for rewards. 

Danoishan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
Sounds good

SD08

@Danoishan wrote:
How can someone be apart of the reward eligible plan to earn such rewards

@Danoishan

All about rewards here:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/General-Reward-Rules/ta-p/164

According to that page, "all in-market plans as of January 27, 2015 are eligible for Rewards except for the 10-day plans. Plans offered between May 9, 2014 and January 27, 2015 are no longer in market and not eligible for Rewards."

Note: For community rewards to be properly credited, both your commmunity account and your self-serve account must have the same e-mail address.

@Danoishan wrote:

All you need to do is participate, help those in need.   

@will13am wrote:

Lol, the numbers that get top prize are limited.  You are going to have to out muscle the likes of @Samianauman.  Good luck with that, he never sleeps and he delivers spare SIM cards.  I will be the first to admit, he's got me beat.

That is what I am wondering too , he/she is logged in 24/7, I am starting to thing that he/she is Simon in training . Kudos to you Samianauman but you need to relax a bit my friend , If @will13am said this then no one is beating you anytime soon. 

Danoishan

@Nsk143 wrote:
Lol I just checked 1 dollar 🙂 maybe because I just join pm. But still something better then nothing.

@koimr1 wrote:

I have $4 added too!

This is crazy - I have LTE (without having to buy a new device and more expensive plan), coverage pretty much everywhere, MMS and SMS has not failed once, no dropped calls, no more "yeah I called and it went right to your voicemail".... and my monthly charge is almost the same as what I had previously...

I knew when PM had this promotion last November that I should've switched, jumping on it this recent promotion has probably been the best thing I've done this year. 🙂

Best part is no more complaints from wife and daughter who also switched over. Smiley Very Happy

Nice speech!  Not once did you mention the word freedom.  

@Samianauman good catch, didn't even notice it. So we will be expecting the announcement today ;).

Thanks @sbreakin
For appreciating my efforts
Lol I am available to provide my help even now as well 🙂

sbreakin

Wow @Samianauman has good timing & pretty active to catch the new community reward. Just as he is on the community forum there quickly to help.

I checked last night & this morning & figured it would be next Monday.  I just got another $2 reward. So according to my profile that makes 3 months in a row with 2 top 50% & once a 25%.  Funny, it seems I had more top x% badges but gladly accept my new 50% 🙂

As others have said I check back quite often & help out when i can especially with aspects i have experienced (like USA add on's or porting solutions...).  The reward is nice but here to help & learn.

I have really enjoyed the great service & community since joining last fall. Other than minor issue right at the start it's been smooth sailing.

Still amazed that i wasnt able to get more frIends to join but maybe next time.

SD08

@Nsk143 wrote:

@Nsk143

Don't worry, at the rate you're going for the month of July, you're going to get a significant bump up from $1 next time around. Keep it up!

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:
Just noticed $6 dollars added on my self serve. Another awesome month. Great to be a part of community forum.

Yes, that means the monthly top contributors announcement and community badges are coming imminently, possibly later today.

@koimr1, just think switching 3 lines you will be saving enough money to buy that next phone outright.  I don't see  myself returning to another provider as PM has been saving me so much between me and my wife.

As for community rewards congrats to all that received them. This is my 8 month saving $6. Right there is over a free month!!!!  PM FTW!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Agreed with @koimr1
Also all new freedom ops who migrated I know they been having lots of issues regarding porting and wrong plan,invalid sim,stuck on activation. And lots more. But once everything settle down believe it or not you won't even have a glimpse of remembrance of those issue once you start enjoying a peace of great service,steady lte speed, no drop calls and great price with great rewards. There's issues sometime when you start something new or move to new carrier.
Just like when you change your job or open a new business its takes time to settle things down and once its settled down then its goes on smooth pace.
Whoever still having issues keep faith on mod team they are trying their best to help everything single person and they will provide their support untill every single person complains get resolved.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I have $4 added too!

This is crazy - I have LTE (without having to buy a new device and more expensive plan), coverage pretty much everywhere, MMS and SMS has not failed once, no dropped calls, no more "yeah I called and it went right to your voicemail".... and my monthly charge is almost the same as what I had previously...

I knew when PM had this promotion last November that I should've switched, jumping on it this recent promotion has probably been the best thing I've done this year. 🙂

Best part is no more complaints from wife and daughter who also switched over. Smiley Very Happy

More you contribute more rewards you will get. I am been doing community forum from last 5 months and I have seens lots of peoples do get involved when they sign up and then suddenly start getting disappear. For me I am so addictive to forum. And it's always make me feel great about myself that someone getting sugguestion and solutions by me and getting their issues resolved. And it's a great feeling. For me it's not about getting 1 or 6 dollars discount. 🙂

raza416

Something is always better than nothing, and I'm sure you'll be rewarded even more next month if you keep it up!

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great.
I don't think there's any other carrier who offer rewards like public mobile. First great prices for plan. Then on top you get extra rewards. To even lower our bills futher.

X-Files

Good to know , and  happy great weekend ~ Robot tongueRobot tongueRobot tongue

raza416

Glad to hear it! I just checked and I myself have $4 as well!

Need Help? Let's chat.