cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for info

Koda42
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

is there a way to see when i first started to use public mobile? I can’t remember how long i’ve been with it!

thank you

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Koda42 wrote:

Hello,

is there a way to see when i first started to use public mobile? I can’t remember how long i’ve been with it!

thank you

@Koda42 

There is no field in your Self Serve account saying Joined Date, or anything like that.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Koda42 

If you've always used the same payment card, you could also refer to the first charge made to Public Mobile on that card.

That initial charge would have been made on the activation date of your service. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Koda42 

You can search your email for your welcome email from pm. It also includes your account # embedded in the "sent to" portion.

Check your texts from 611 for the text contains your 4 digit account pin#.

These were both sent on the day you activated. If you activated in store you would of had to finish setting up your self serve account. While you may not have done this on the same day that should narrow it down to the month. Check texts from 611 for that 6 digit alphanumeric code.

If you have always had your rewards applied every month and autopay enabled you could divide the reward total in your rewards page in your account by 2 for autopay. Or your loyalty total + 12 = the amount of months you have been here.

Or if you created your community account the same day....or close to your activation that will you a good idea. Your community account was created 11/14/2019.

Need Help? Let's chat.