cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Long distance add on?

eblundell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, i paid my phone time at 6am.. still told me i didnt have enough funds. I emailed in, and was told to restart my phone.. i did.. now it's telling me i can not make calls (not even to my voicemail) because i dont have a long distance add on plan. My plan is the $35 a month.. unlimited text, 1.5gb data, unlimited canada wide calls.. 

Bascially telling me i have no service at all, when on my account it says my plan was paid for and next payment is May 4th.... i need help ASAP... this is my only contact between myself and my childrens school!!!

10 REPLIES 10

@Wael1974What plan are you on? Can you log into selfserve and see if you have any minutes left?

Have you tried putting a 1 before area + phone# when dialing out ?

Wael1974
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

When ever I am trying to call locally it tells me I cant do that because I dont have a long distance add on.

Please help

Thanks

eblundell

@Anonymous 

that worked!! thank you so much!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@eblundell wrote:

@missorangei did load to the available funds.. i didnt want the long distance add on though, i am just trying to top up my account for my prepaid plan

@Dunkgirlthat didn't work unfortuantly 😞 messaged them now! hopefully can have it fixed soon.. thank you!

While you're waiting for the mods...another thing to try is to manually add another $1 into your account and after success restart the phone.

eblundell

@missorangei did load to the available funds.. i didnt want the long distance add on though, i am just trying to top up my account for my prepaid plan

@Dunkgirlthat didn't work unfortuantly 😞 messaged them now! hopefully can have it fixed soon.. thank you!

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Did you load the money to your available funds? it should have two steps, first, load money to available fund, second, purchase the add on.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eblundell wrote:

@Dunkgirl 

thanks i will give that a try! hopefully it works haha

@eblundell You can also try dialing a 1 before the number, if that does not help send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

eblundell

@Dunkgirl 

thanks i will give that a try! hopefully it works haha

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eblundell wrote:

So, i paid my phone time at 6am.. still told me i didnt have enough funds. I emailed in, and was told to restart my phone.. i did.. now it's telling me i can not make calls (not even to my voicemail) because i dont have a long distance add on plan. My plan is the $35 a month.. unlimited text, 1.5gb data, unlimited canada wide calls.. 

Bascially telling me i have no service at all, when on my account it says my plan was paid for and next payment is May 4th.... i need help ASAP... this is my only contact between myself and my childrens school!!!

@eblundell  In self serve, the account status is showing as active?

Try the lost / stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.