cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Page wont work

stdpositive
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The **bleep**ing login page isnt working, I need to log into my account to update my credit card and this piece of **bleep** site wont log me in.

Not an issue with my computer or browser.

What else can I say? I know its a discount service but the one time I need to login to my account...

4 REPLIES 4

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@stdpositive wrote:

The **bleep**ing login page isnt working, I need to log into my account to update my credit card and this piece of **bleep** site wont log me in.

Not an issue with my computer or browser.

What else can I say? I know its a discount service but the one time I need to login to my account...

That **bleep**ing log in page seems to be working now...but is working slow. Exercise patience and I'm certain it'll allow the update ...eventually.

Happy Holidays 😷

dcolb566
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I find it finicky ,to sometimes. I just usually try logging in and wait for a few minutes and it will usually log me in. Sometimes I find also clearing it off your browser will help. 

stdpositive
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah definitely finicky but works.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @stdpositive ,

SELF SERVE can be finicky at times. 

Try clearing you browser's history and open a tab in incognito mode.

Did that do the trick?

If still having issues have the moderators update your credit card info. on your behalf.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.