cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

peakstone
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My service was disabled 3 weeks ago, even tho I paid for the service up front every time.

This is very frustrating as I did not have the means to get on here, register, type a question and wait for a response. So I went 3 weeks without a phone, internet or anything. There is no other way to get this resolved? I don't understand this.

Please help me as soon as possible!

I am owed 3 weeks of service, data, text and calling.

7 REPLIES 7

@peakstone they will respond in less than 24 hours if you use SIMon. if you use the private message option, i don't have a timeline for you.

make sure to check your community inbox as that's how moderators will contact you. they do not call or text.

if you were an active customer before February 2020 than there is a good chance there was some sort of fraud taking place on your account.

@peakstone wrote:

I did do that as soon as I saw the link.

I'm just hoping the can get back to me within 24hrs or I will be an other 3 weeks without anything.

@peakstone They are typically faster than 3 weeks lol. Normally 24-48 hrs though I have seen examples on here of resolutions way faster.

peakstone

I did do that as soon as I saw the link.

I'm just hoping the can get back to me within 24hrs or I will be an other 3 weeks without anything.

@peakstone wrote:

I do not have the question mark at the bottom right of my browser.

@peakstone So click on the link I provided below that to send a private message instead.

@peakstone wrote:

The website address for that is https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

peakstone

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@peakstone Well now that you are here you can contact moderators for help with your issue. 

You can contact the mods one of 2 ways. Click the question mark bottom right of the browser as shown in the picture and open a ticket through the automated ticketing system;

kevenv_2-1599233493879.png

or you can contact them through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In either case you should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.