Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

free1reigns
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Spoiler

Email wont let me reset

I can login to community but need to login to account..So I can help new customer and get free rewards for both of us..Have not logged into account in long time..updated pc also..Need mod or customer service rep to help please

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Did you try forgot password link?  if you put in the correct email, you will then need to answer the security question.

if you are unable to get pass that.. then only Customer Service Agent could assist via proper ticket:

(After you open a ticket with CSA, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  CSA will communicate with you via messaging within Community)

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@free1reigns wrote:
Spoiler

Email wont let me reset

I can login to community but need to login to account..So I can help new customer and get free rewards for both of us..Have not logged into account in long time..updated pc also..Need mod or customer service rep to help please

@free1reigns ,

Have you tried Forgot your password option?

If suspended for over 90 days, your account and phone number is gone.

If within 90 days see below:

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Need Help? Let's chat.