cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account, NEED TO ADD ADD ON ASAP!

ashleybai
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is locked due to too many log in failures, and when I try and reset the password, I never get the email to change my password.

I need to add a travel pack asap please unlock my account. PM me for account details.

7 REPLIES 7

fch
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank You Shazia for issuing the ticket with tech team.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @fch,

Please check private message. 

Thanks,

Shazia 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

fch
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey Shazia_K, @Shazia_K

Once you get a chance can you unlock my wife's self serve account as well. I have sent you Privare Message few days ago.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Ticket number# 3660-4889

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @ashleybai

I'm sorry for the delay in responding back to you as you might already know we are currently receiving a higher volume of requests than our usual.

Can I please have your phone number and account number to begin with? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ashleybai

Unfortunaly since the account is locked, it wont allow me to add the add-on's. Voice prompt says theres something wrong with account.

Scavenger29

Just dial *611 on your phone .

you can select add on thru prompts

Hope this helped

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@ashleybai  I beleive you double posted, but if you need assistance either tag the moderators in your post like this @Mary_M, or send them a private message.  Hopefully they get to you soon, but if you are travelling soon you might not get a response soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.