cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTE

Salvo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile can we get a price drop on the LTE plans as your doing it on the 3g speed. 😊😊

15 REPLIES 15

Salvo

This will be my second month with public mobile 

Pound
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Salvo wrote:

Still wating for a migration offer. From koodo 😭😭😭😭  when will it happen 😭😭

May I ask how long you have been with Public Mobile? 

LLF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was with Public Mobile 3 weeks when I got the offer

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It appears you need a $40 plan, maybe just a $20 plan, and you need to be with Public Mobile for a couple of months.    That is what it seems like anyway.

Salvo

Still wating for a migration offer. From koodo 😭😭😭😭  when will it happen 😭😭

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@stonechucker wrote:

@Wonder_why, but shouldn't the taxes be applied after the credit?

With Koodo no

@Wonder_why, but shouldn't the taxes be applied after the credit?

Wonder_why

@stonechucker wrote:

@Wonder_why, that bill credit is being applied after the taxes.  Is that correct?

Yes @stonechucker tax in 13% for Ontario the Promo still on,is been extended till September 27th

@stonechucker wrote:

@Wonder_why, that bill credit is being applied after the taxes.  Is that correct?

My experience is that Koodo credits are applied after taxes, Public Mobile's before.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Wonder_why They've extended that offer. I received the text today.

GC

Wonder_why

You should have jumped ship to Koodo Promo $40/8GB Data with$180 bill in credit for next 12 month Screenshot_20180825-065252_Gmail.jpg

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The easiest way to cheaper LTE plans these days is to hope for a Koodo migration offer. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Salvo, part of Public Mobile's 'raison d'etre' is to get customers into the Telus familly.  Once in, they try to entice you to move up the food chain to higher priced (and post paid) Koodo.  That's where you become a more valuable client.  Since Koodo (and Telus main) are LTE providors, there is no reason for Public Mobile to be super competitive in the LTE marketplace.

bridonca
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I doubt it.  Public Mobile is already competitive price wise.  Public Mobile does have more expensive full LTE plans if that is your thing.  The throttled LTE was never a problem to me, or most people, because it is still fast enough. 

Need Help? Let's chat.