cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCKED OUT OF ACCOUNT

patrickpatrick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Good morning,

I tried to retrieve my password to log into my account and it says that I have been locked out of my account....I just want to purchase additional data.

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@patrickpatrick  do you know your 4 digit PIN.  You can use *611 to purchase data, but it will as you the PIN

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@patrickpatrick 

The account might be only temporarily locked for an hour due to too many attempts.    You might want to wait an hour and try again.

if still fail, try the Forgot password link to reset the password.  You will need answers to the security questions though.

If you don't know the  answer to the security questions, you can open a ticket with mod to have this reset 

To open a ticket with mod, click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Enter your question in SIMon. Follow the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button,

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the forgot password link ?

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@patrickpatrick 

call 611 to add additional data. you will need to enter your pin code

otherwise contact customer support mods to fix your account

please click on the green chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen to speak with SIMon
type "moderator
(use the chat bubble options, click "contact moderator" then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account 

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.