cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Phone Data

Eurydice
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Help I'm not able to add my data to my LG phone. What to do? What network to add it to? The phone store is closed and I tried YT with no help. Used phone... used to be Metro PCS. It says network mode... 

GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto

12 REPLIES 12

@Eurydice glad our all star @gblackma  was able to help! 

Eurydice

Got resolved 

Eurydice

Helped 10000%

Do you know if data ever worked on it?

Were you able to send save receive mms messages?

It's most likely your APN settings, you a double check line by line.

Did your new plan start already?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Eurydice wrote:

Help I'm not able to add my data to my LG phone. What to do? What network to add it to? The phone store is closed and I tried YT with no help. Used phone... used to be Metro PCS. It says network mode... 

GSM/WCDMA/LTE auto

@Eurydice are you a public mobile customer? From the sounds of your post it seems to me that you are not.

Do you have a self serve account? You will need this to add data to your phone. 

Let us know a little more info. 

@Eurydice did you upgrade your plan or just put money in your account to pay for it? it is a 2 step process also check your self serve to see if it did indeed upgrade 

Eurydice

Used phone 

Eurydice

I upgraded my plan so I  have data now. But it's not yet working.

Eurydice

Thanks  I'll try it

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Eurydice first check to see if your data is enabled. If it was, reset your network settings, restart your phone and try type 3 below of PM's apn settings.. Enter them, save, enable data and restart your phone.  Stay safe.

20200417_081854.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eurydice wrote:

Help I'm not able to add my data to my LG phone. What to do? What network to add it to? The phone store is closed and I tried YT with no help. 

What do you mean "add my data"? One could interpret that several ways. What are you trying to do?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Eurydice Hello did you just buy a new phone or used please supply more information thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.