cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kudos to Moderator Chris

Cath
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For the first time in the 4+ years I have been with PM, I had a problem with my account (my own fault I suspect).  Within less than an hour, Chris responded and in short order, everything was working.  Timely, efficient, fabulous service.  Thanks Chris!

6 REPLIES 6

Ednaroach
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So far, I have confidence in PM.Ana is my Fav but I bet they are all good.The big guys want big money for just existing.

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

The bench strength on the moderator team has improved greatly.  I think 2+ day response times are a thing of the past.  The moderator team hours seems to have expanded also. 

That's great to hear! 

Cath
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@buiya   I am 77 and have successfully purchased add-ons, changed plans and signed up my husband (not all at once).  My advice to anyone is to first read relevant posts in the community, then take their time, carefully review each step before proceeding and above all try to remain pleasant and calm.  Welcome to PM and may your experience be as happy as mine.  🙂

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The bench strength on the moderator team has improved greatly.  I think 2+ day response times are a thing of the past.  The moderator team hours seems to have expanded also. 

@Cath wrote:

For the first time in the 4+ years I have been with PM, I had a problem with my account (my own fault I suspect).  Within less than an hour, Chris responded and in short order, everything was working.  Timely, efficient, fabulous service.  Thanks Chris!

It's good to hear some praise. Often, more complaints are heard about than positive statements about the service.

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For someone like me who is new to PM, this is really good to see! 

Need Help? Let's chat.